We are pleased tn announce that a new tool is available in our tools pool.
With Online Image Converter our users can convert their images online from GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP or PSD to GIF,JPG or PNG types.
- The tool is easy to use, just select a file and choose conversion type then click upload
- Then you will be presented download link, click it and you are done
To open online image converter click on this link
We are pleased to announce that our users will be able to download their files directly from members area.
- To access media download feature, click on media menu button
- Then click download and the image/media file will be downloaded to your local PC
We are pleased to announce that with ePhotoBay you will be able to capture shots from your web camera and upload directly to your account at ePhotoBay.
- To use the new feature, open upload page.
- Then click on Web Camera tab.
- You will presented a confirmation screen to allow ePhotoBay to use your camera, press allow.
- After that click Capture button to capture image from your web camera.
- Then click on upload button to upload the captured image.
- If web camera tab displays plugin is not supported:
Make sure shockwave flash is supported and enabled by your browser (Note: Android and iPhone devices currently do not support flash plugins)
- If web camera tab displays a blank box:
Make sure your camera is connected and camera drive is installed successfully
- If Capture button is not working:
We are excited to announce that a new useful tool is available for free to our users. With “PDF To Image Converter” tool you can convert your PDF file to GIF, JPG or PNG type image. Currently only the first page in PDF file will be extracted and converted to the selected image type, however we plan in the near future to support extraction of all pages from PDF file.
- To use the new tool click on this link
- From the presented screen select PDF file from your computer to upload.
- And choose target image type (currently support only GIF, JPG and PNG).
- Then click upload file
- After that you will be presented a download link to download your converted file.
We are pleased to announce that a new important and amazing tool is available at ePhotoBay. Now you can convert your GIF images to MPEG video files and share them with your friends.
The tool support conversion to MPEG 1 (MPG) initially but we plan to support more video types in the near future.
You can access GIF to Video converter by following this link.
Adding to our online tools growing set, we are pleased to announce that now, you can manipulate audio files online using our new tool.
The tool allows you to convert audio file format to different type.
Currently, you can convert WAV to MP3, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to WAV, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to AAC, AAC to MP3, MP3 to OGG, OGG to MP3 and more …
Download link for the converted file is presented after clicking upload.
Click to try Online Audio Converter
We are pleased to announce that photo editing feature is available to our users.
- To use online photo editor click tools and addons.
- Then click online photo editor
- You will see a form to upload the image you want for editing. choose the image then click edit.
- The image will get uploaded to our server and the image editor will open.
- After editing the image click apply and save button to apply the changes you made to the image.
- Then click download to download the edited image to your PC.
- And you are done.
Click to try Online Image Editor
Do you ever wanted ePhotoBay to be in your home language?
Scroll down ePhotoBay and click the link translate
Now you can achieve that by contributing into translation of ePhotoBay from English to your home language.
Here are the steps required to submit translation.
Choose your language from the drop down list
Enter translation text as much as you like, then click save
We are excited to announce that we have added the support to edit your uploaded images. At before it was only possible to resize images while uploading but currently you can resize, crop, rotate and add effects to your images after uploading.
To use the new edit feature first click on the menu button to display the menu as indicated in the screen.
Then click on edit image link in the menu
Then image edit screen will popup
After editing the image click save and you are Done!
We are pleased to announce that RAR compressed media files can be uploaded and handled by ePhotoBay. Just like ZIP files are handled.
If you need to upload many files at once we recommend compressing them into RAR or ZIP archive and uploading them at once.
The uploaded archive will be extracted and the media files will be imported automatically into your account.